NL / PL / EN / ES / RO
Zoeken Menu

Employment contract of the temporary agency worker in the Netherlands

When you work through an employment agency, your employment contract is subject to the collective labour agreement for temporary agency workers, known as ABU CAO or NBBU CAO.
Note! The employment agency is obliged to issue the employment contract and the associated documents in the official language of the country of the employee concerned.

In the short animation we explain the difference between three types of an agency employment contract which you can enter into with the agency.

Working as a temporary agency worker in the Netherlands