NL / PL / EN / ES / RO
Zoeken Menu

How can a temporary agency worker apply for an unemployment benefit?

A temporary agency worker can apply for an unemployment benefit online. For this he needs his own DigiD code.

1) Go to the UWV website:
2) Log in with DigiD
3) Provide information that is not yet known in the UWV.

Important! Have the following items available:
-last payslip;
-last employment contract;
-account number

Has your question been answered satisfactorily?

Has your question not been answered satisfactorily?

Call our helpdesk on 0800-7008 and 0031 85 210 40 80 (available when calling from foreign telephone number) or send an e-mail.

Categories Questions Other questions- not regulated in the CLA