Is it possible for an employment agency to come under a different CLA?
The CLA for Agency Workers does not apply:
- to employment agencies that fall within the scope of another sectoral collective labour agreement,
- if the employment agency has been granted exemption (dispensation),
- if the employment agency assigns less than 50% of the wage bill,
- to payroll agreements,
- to intra-group assignments (as from 1 January 2020),
- to employment agencies that assign workers to employers for more than 50% of the annual wage sum within the meaning of the CLA for Construction & Infrastructure or other CLA that includes a 50% criterion.
This is a provision in the CLA, stipulating which employers and employees the CLA applies to.
Articles 1 and 43 of the CLA for Agency Workers