Corona and work
The measures taken by the Government still do apply to work. This means:
• Working from home when possible.
• Meetings are prohibited, unless it is a meeting that is necessary for the continuation of the daily activities of institutions, companies and other organizations. Provided that under 100 people are present and the distance between them can be kept to above 1.5 m.
• Do not shake hands.
• Sneeze and cough in the elbow.
• Keep at least 1.5 m distance from other people.
• Wash hands as often as possible.
• Stay at home if having (mild) cold complaints.
• Stay at home if a housemate has a fever.
In consultation with FNV, CNV, the Union, LBV, ABU and NBBU, the organization Doorzaam has drawn up ‘The protocol for continuing to work safely for the employment agency industry ‘ that has taken effect on 6 May 2020. The protocol provides temporary agency workers, employment agencies and clients with clarity about working safely in the one and a half meter economy. The protocol provides clarity about who and at what time is responsible for providing and complying with information about corona measures.
Clients are obliged to provide temporary agency workers with sufficient information about specific working conditions and safety measures at the workplace and within the industry.
The employment agency is obliged to inform the temporary agency worker about it and to check whether the temporary agency worker understands this information. In this way, temporary agency workers know which safety risks there are in the (new) workplace and which measures they must take into account.